This article provides an explanation of how to log out of the Youreka Mobile App
Before you get started:
These articles might be helpful before you read this one:
Logging out of Youreka Mobile requires only a few steps. From the main screen on the app, users can click the hamburger menu in the top left corner, and click Logout. Once doing so, the end user will return to the Salesforce login screen, where they would require a Salesforce username and password to log back in.
Considerations for Logging Out of the Youreka Mobile App
- Logging out of the Youreka Mobile App removes all locally stored data on the device. This includes all forms, Salesforce record data, photos, etc.
- Users cannot log out of the Youreka Mobile App while completing a form. They must have saved or submitted their form in order to return to the main screen to log out.
- Users cannot log out of the Youreka Mobile App while offline.
- If users uninstall, and then re-install the Youreka Mobile App, they are automatically logged out of the app.
- If users attempt to log out, and have unsynced data, the Youreka app will prompt them to sync their data before logging out.
- User session timeout policies are enforced on the Youreka app. If a user's session is set to automatically timeout after 24 hours, the user will be automatically logged out at this time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.