This article shows a series of checklists that you can use to troubleshoot issues related to the Youreka Mobile App.
Before you get started:
These articles might be helpful before you read this one:
When testing the Youreka Mobile App, there are moments where you may face challenges or issues. In these situations, it's best to use the following checklists to help rule out some potential causes of these issues.
- Logged In - Ensure you are successfully logged in to the Youreka Mobile App
- Double check you are logged in to the proper Salesforce environment (production, sandbox, etc.).
- Double check that the environment you are logging into has Youreka installed.
- Double check that the environment you are logging into has Youreka activated.
- Double check that the user you are logging in as has a Youreka license assigned.
- Double check that the user you are logging in as has a Youreka permission set assigned.
- The Youreka Mobile App - Ensure you have the current version of the Youreka Mobile App. If you aren't sure, visit the iOS or Android stores on your mobile device and verify there are no available Youreka updates.
- Other Apps - Close all other non-essential mobile applications running on your mobile device
- Storage - Ensure you have at least 4GB of available storage space on your device. This number may vary depending on your specific implementation (considering how you are handling Offline Data, but is a good starting point).
- Battery - Ensure your battery is adequately charged
- Operating System - Ensure the latest version of your mobile device's operating system (iOS or Android) is installed on the device. For more information on this, visit our Mobile Device Standards documentation.
- Connectivity - If you are experiencing connectivity/sync issues, ensure that you have, at minimum, access to a 3G network. For best performance, we recommend using Wi-Fi, LTE, or 5G.
- Connected App - Verify that the Youreka Connected App has been installed, and that it is Unblocked.
After reviewing the items above, consider trying the following:
- Force Quit - Force quit the Youreka Mobile App (click here for instructions on how to force quit an iOS app, and click here for instructions on how to force quit an Android app). After force quitting, reopen the app.
- Reboot - Restart your mobile device (Power Off, Power On)
- Log Out/Login - Log Out of the Youreka Mobile App (logging out of the Youreka Mobile App does discard any locally stored data, such as forms and photos, from the Youreka Mobile App. Visit the linked article about Logging Out of the Youreka Mobile App to learn more about this).
- Log Out - Force Quit - Login - Log out of the Youreka Mobile App, force quit the application (see bullet 1), reopen the app, and login
- Uninstall/Reinstall - Uninstall the Youreka Mobile App, and then reinstall
Please sign in to leave a comment.