Before You Get Started
Minor New Features and Fixes
- Added support for the MemberPlan Healthcloud object to be available for Linked Sections
- Shared linked section filters should no longer get stuck on validation in specific orgs
- Preliminary support for DD/MM/YYYY format for date/date-time questions. More to come in subsequent releases. (Beta)
- Added support for requiring users to create and use a PIN when the mobile device is idle
- PDF update to support larger photos (up to 10MB)
- Fix users being stuck unable to sync with >25 un-synced forms.
- Update to correct users being redirected to an existing check-in on startup.
- Allow selecting read-only/disabled answer text in iOS.
- Address scenario where duplicate Check-In records were created.
- Improved display of long object names for Mobile Cards.
- Allow scrolling of long sync error messages.
- Page numbers no longer disappear when selecting a date or date-time in iOS.
- Submit button no longer being cropped off in forms of a specific length.
- Check-Ins should no longer require the View All permission.
- Pagination should no longer be hidden when pressing the back button on the keyboard in Android devices.
- Portrait photos uploaded from the camera roll generated on PDFs should now have the correct orientation.
Complete Forms (web and mobile)
- Field link formula fields using HYPERLINK() are now be clickable while completing a form, including deep link URLs.
- Update for hidden formula fields not calculating in specific scenarios.
- Support field link lookup questions linked to encrypted fields.
- Addressed specific scenario for dependent question visibility within linked sections.
- Added cosmetic fix for read-only/disabled long text answers.
- Improve alignment of fields in linked section cards.
- Added support for DD/MM/YYYY date and date-time questions.
AppExchange Package Install/Upgrade
- Fix issue installing/upgrading when contact name is an encrypted field.
- The form status change from NEW to IN PROGRESS is now reflective of a user saving the form. This means changes to the form owner for example will no longer move a Form from NEW to IN PROGRESS.
- Mobile forms created offline will show as form edited even if no changes were made after creation
- Submitted a form without editing also shows as form edited
- A new field Form Edited, has been added that is checked if a form has been saved. This new field drives the update formula logic for form status.
- Added support for larger photos in PDFs (up to 10MB).
- An efficiency change was made for ‘self’ field links (Field links to the form object). A Youreka_disco_form_trigger.cls must exist for self field links to operate properly. This trigger should be auto-generated when a template with self field links is published. Redundant updates have been removed so it’s important to verify the trigger is in place
Form Template Statistics
- Correct data displayed in answer download preview.
- Support displaying correctly with a large number of answers.
Form Template Import
- Ensure cancel button URL path is fully escaped.
- Added fix for query to support orgs with >200k users.
Bulk Form Creation
- A new process exists to mass-create forms. Forms can be generated by a job withholding answer creation. A queueable job process can then be initiated to generate the answers for all forms that require them. This process is only meant for very large form creation automated processes. See more about this here.
New Metadata (for Profiles/Permission Sets)
The following metadata has been added in this release and should be included in any cloned/custom Permission Sets or Profiles related to Youreka.
- Form_Edited__c field
- Needs_Answers_Created__c field
- DMY_Format__c field
- Is_Text_Formula__c field