After reading this article, you will understand how to change a date or datetime question's formatting to DD/MM/YYYY.
Before you get started
These articles might be helpful before you read further:
Introduction to Changing Date Formatting
Traditionally, Youreka has supported only MM/DD/YYYY date formatting, regardless of user locale. As of Youreka Hollywood v5, we've added the capability for Youreka Admins to change a date or datetime question's default formatting to the DD/MM/YYYY format that is used by many countries globally. If you have a need to display dates in your forms in the DD/MM/YYYY format, continue reading.
How to Change Date Question Format
Follow these steps for each date question you wish to display in DD/MM/YYYY format:
- Create your template, and add your date and datetime questions.
- Save the template, then close.
- From the gear menu of the Template Detail Page, select View Form Template Properties.
- Find the Questions related list, and select the question for which you wish to change formatting.
- Check the DMY Format checkbox and save.
Note: if you don't see DMY Format in your page layout, add it.
Article is closed for comments.