Introduction to Changing Date Formatting
Traditionally, Youreka has supported only MM-DD-YYYY date formatting, regardless of user locale. As of Youreka Hollywood v5, we've added the capability for Youreka Admins to change a date or datetime question's default formatting to the DD-MM-YYYY format that is used by many countries globally. If you have a need to display dates in your forms in the DD-MM-YYYY format, continue reading.
How to Change Date Question Format
As a Beta feature, it's possible to change date formatting, however future releases will enhance this capability with enablement from the template builder. But for now, follow these steps for each date question you wish to display in DD-MM-YYYY format:
- Create your template, and add your date and datetime questions.
- Save the template, then close.
- From the gear menu of the Template Detail Page, select View Form Template Properties.
- Find the Questions related list, and select the question for which you wish to change formatting.
- Check the DMY Format checkbox and save.
Note: if you don't see DMY Format in your page layout, add it.