In this article, you will learn how to control where your users go after completing a form using the Youreka Mobile App.
When you've got folks out in the field completing forms using Youreka, it's useful to be able to provide some direction for "what to do next" after they've completed a form. Do they need to navigate back to a list of forms? Or perhaps back to Salesforce Field Service or Salesforce Mobile? Or to a URL? By configuring Mobile Form Submission Behavior, you can do all of these things, including passing answers from the just-completed form as parameters.
Configuring Mobile Form Submission Behavior
In order to define your users' post-submission behavior, you must first have a Published form template. Once your template is published, you can access the Form Submission Behavior configuration screen from the gear menu of your Form Template Detail page.
Once the Form Submission Behavior screen loads, you can choose to send your users to the Forms list, to Field Service Mobile, to Salesforce Mobile, or to a URL. Each choice gives you additional options to choose from, detailing specific records to navigate to, or even passing along answers from the form the user just completed. **Note that Answers from linked sections cannot be passed through.
In this example, we've configured forms using this template to direct to the form's related contact in Salesforce Field Service, and we're passing an additional parameter, setting the Subject parameter to the answer for the Work Order Subject question on the form.
In addition to the data that you explicitly include in your Form Submission Behavior, If you have Mobile cards enabled Youreka will also automatically pass data relating to the most recent mobile experience, including
- total_visible_forms - number representing the total number of visible (not-hidden) forms at the time the Form Submission Behavior executed
- total_visible_forms_submitted - number representing the total number of visible submitted forms at the time the Form Submission Behavior executed
- total_visible_forms_in_progress - number representing the total number of visible in-progress forms at the time the Form Submission Behavior executed
- are_all_visible_forms_submitted - boolean (true/false) representing if all visible forms had been submitted at the time the Form Submission Behavior executed
- visible_form_ids - comma separated list of IDs of all forms visible at the time the Form Submission executed
- total_hidden_forms - number representing the total number of hidden forms at the time the Form Submission Behavior executed
- Mobile_ID - the mobile ID of the last form submitted
- SF_ID - the Salesforce ID of the last form submitted. If the form doesn't yet have an SalesforceID it will pass a null value.
When Mobile Form Submission Behavior Executes
You should expect different behaviors, depending upon how your mobile app is configured.
If mobile cards are not enabled - users are directed upon submitting a form.
If mobile cards are enabled without check in - users are directed after leaving their mobile card.
If mobile cards are enabled with check in - users are directed upon check out.
In instances where a user submits multiple forms on a single mobile card, the Form Submission Behavior defined on their last submitted form is the one that is executed.
If Outbound Deeplinks are defined, that behavior overrides any Form Submission Behavior that was defined on the template.