This article teaches you about Youreka Mobile Logs, which allow you to troubleshoot and resubmit mobile user saves.
Before you get started:
These articles might be helpful before you read this one:
About Mobile Logs
Occasionally when working in the Youreka Mobile app, you may encounter issues saving a form to Salesforce. Youreka Mobile logs can assist in troubleshooting these issues by enabling you to reattempt the save that was sent by the mobile app--allowing you to review Salesforce logs and identify the source of the problem.
First you must enable mobile logs in Youreka Public Settings. Make sure to set the following:
- Create Mobile Save Logs : checked
- Max Logs to Keep: When choosing this number, consider the number of mobile saves in your org over the period of time you wish to retain them.
- Number of Days to Keep Logs: Consider how far in the past you think you will need to access logs and set this number accordingly.
Every time the mobile app saves to Salesforce, a mobile log will be generated. When you have a need to recreate/reattempt the mobile save of a form follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Youreka Mobile Logs tab in Salesforce.
- Find and open the correct log-they can be identified by the mobile user's name, and the date and time of the mobile save. Each log contains information about a single form.
- To re-save, click the Resend Save button at the top of the screen.
If the initial save created a new form(from an offline sync) and the form does not already exist in Salesforce, resending this save will create another new form. Please be aware that it's possible that duplicates will be created--they will have different form numbers, but they would contain the same data. If the initial save was just an update to a form, duplicates should *not* be generated.
The information listed on the Youreka Mobile Log record includes data about the sync/save, as well as the form that was created or updated.
- Youreka Mobile Log Name: lists the person who initiated the save, the date and time, and the type of save
- Call Result: includes any errors encountered during the save
- Device: the mobile device used
- Notes & Attachments: contains a JSON file with information about the form
Please sign in to leave a comment.