This article teaches you about Youreka Mobile Logs, which allow you to troubleshoot and resubmit mobile user saves.
Before you get started:
These articles might be helpful before you read this one:
About Mobile Logs
Occasionally when working in the Youreka Mobile app, you may encounter issues saving a form to Salesforce. Youreka Mobile logs can assist in troubleshooting these issues by enabling you to reattempt the save that was sent by the mobile app--allowing you to review Salesforce logs and identify the source of the problem.
First you must enable mobile logs in Youreka Public Settings. Make sure to set the following:
- Create Mobile Save Logs : checked
- Max Logs to Keep: When choosing this number, consider the number of mobile saves in your org over the period of time you wish to retain them.
- Number of Days to Keep Logs: Consider how far in the past you think you will need to access logs and set this number accordingly.
Every time the mobile app saves to Salesforce, a mobile log will be generated. When you have a need to recreate/reattempt the mobile save of a form follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Youreka Mobile Logs tab in Salesforce.
- Find and open the correct log-they can be identified by the mobile user's name, and the date and time of the mobile save. Each log contains information about a single form.
- To re-save, click the Resend Save button at the top of the screen.
If the initial save created a new form, resending this save will create another new form. Please be aware that it's possible that duplicates will be created--they will have different form numbers, but they would contain the same data. If the initial save was just an update to a form, duplicates should *not* be generated.
The information listed on the Youreka Mobile Log record includes data about the sync/save, as well as the form that was created or updated.
- Youreka Mobile Log Name: lists the person who initiated the save, the date and time, and the type of save
- Call Result: includes any errors encountered during the save
- Device: the mobile device used
- Notes & Attachments: contains a JSON file with information about the form