We are very excited to announce Reactor 2 is now available. This release includes fixes to existing issues in the new mobile app.
Guided Validation Improvements:
- A fix to an issue where the “Next” button causing upwards scrolling on Complete Forms page
- A fix to an issue where required validation messaging would show instead of number validation on number questions
- A fix to an issue where the Record Name was failing to appear after submitting with outbound deeplink
- A fix to an issue where users were remaining on New Form page with pre-filled values rather than navigating to the Complete Forms page
New Form Lookups:
- A fix to an issue when in Online mode, certain fieldset fields were not being displayed
- A fix to an error where the message “Issue Getting Records” appears when not Prepped for Offline
- A fix to the Sort Order of Objects in New Form Lookups
Other Notable Fixes:
- A fix to an error reading “Could not load mobile cards” after manually syncing and changing Mobile Settings
- A fix to an issue where validation on conditionally visible questions was preventing submission
- A fix to overlapping between the Linked Section “Done” button and iOS home button
- A fix to an issue where searching for new form via user’s name was not working
- A fix to an issue where the lookup search was searching for the wrong object in Linked Sections
- A fix to an issue where Salesforce Data Validation was not behaving properly when saving before submission
- A fix to an issue where Photo Markup Modal was not opening on new versions of iOS
Amendment: December 8th, 2023:
As of this morning, Friday Dec 8th, we have been able to complete a partial rollback of Reactor 2 mobile. Updated Android and iOS apps with version number 3.3.2 will become available in hours ahead as they propagate globally across both iOS and Android app stores. This partial rollback eliminates the error users may have experienced while using the New Form Button. The error would display a message stating "Downloading Offline Data ... 1/1" and was not able to be dismissed without force closing the app.
This partial rollback reintroduces a known, infrequent issue where users may briefly see a message while offline stating "Issue Getting Records" which may appear when a user’s device is not prepped for offline. We will aim to address the "Issue Getting Records" message with Reactor 3 in January.
- Version 3.206
- New Mobile Version (White App) 3.3.2
- Release Date: December 6th, 2023