After reading this article, you will understand how to configure Youreka Fuse within SFS Mobile and the capabilities of this feature.
Before you get started
These articles might be helpful before getting started
Experience the Fusion. Transform Your Workflows. Youreka Fuse—Where Efficiency Meets Innovation.
NOTE: At this time, this feature is only available on Android devices.
Introducing Youreka Fuse, the groundbreaking feature that seamlessly integrates Youreka Forms directly into the Salesforce Field Service App (SFS Mobile). This strategic fusion combines the robust capabilities of Youreka with the efficiency of the Salesforce Field Service platform, offering users an unparalleled experience in data collection and field service management. By embedding a Youreka Lightning Web Component (LWC) directly within the SFS Mobile environment, users can effortlessly access and complete forms without the need for toggling between multiple applications. This not only streamlines workflows but also enhances the overall user experience, empowering field service professionals to capture critical data in real-time and make informed decisions on the go. Youreka Fuse represents a harmonious synergy between two powerful solutions, creating a unified platform that amplifies productivity and effectiveness in the field.
For the beta release, users will be able to complete an EXISTING Youreka form within the SFS Mobile app.
How to set up
- Make sure to install and configure SFS Mobile on your device. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with setting up Service Appointments and Schedules in SFS Mobile.
- Next, set up a briefcase. Here is an article with more information about briefcases.
- Configure the following objects in the briefcase
- Filter: Matching Document Id is Null False
- Create a Quick Action Using Salesforce.
- From Setup, click Object Manager.
- In the Quick Find box, enter disco__Form and click disco__Form
- Click Buttons, Links, Actions.
- Click New Action.
- For Action Type, select Lightning Web Component.
- For Lightning Web Components, select c:yourekaWrapper
- For Label, enter ‘Open Form’. This label is how the action is displayed in the Actions launcher in the Field Service mobile app.
- Click save
- Return to the Form Object Page
- Now assign the Quick Action to the Form Page Layout
- From the Form object page, select Page Layouts.
- Click the layout assigned to your mobile user.
- Select Mobile & Lightning Actions.
- Drag ‘Open Form’ to the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section.
- Click Save.
- Now enjoy the fun and launch Youreka Fuse in SFS Mobile
- The ‘Open Form’ quick action should be available in the actions drawer!
Below is a video demonstrating the steps above.
- Youreka Fuse is currently not available on iOS devices
- A hard close of the SFS Mobile app is required to re-open a form
- If your form template contains Images, in form template details, there will be a checkbox called ‘Enable Content Images for Fuse’ that will have to be checked
- After setting up the SFS Mobile environment and before utilizing Youreka Fuse, make sure to clear cached metadata.
- Make sure that the object that is utilized in SFS Mobile needs a related list to disco__form.
- In an unexpected event that Youreka Fuse is not usable, it is best to ensure users can seamlessly navigate to the Youreka New Mobile app to continue with their experience.
- Question types that will NOT be supported in the beta version
- Search/Smart Lookups
- Features that will not be supported in the beta version
- Inherited/Shared Linked Sections
- Space Content Type
- Barcode Scanning
- Ability to create New Forms
- Generating PDFs
- Salesforce Formula update button
- Table Sections
- List style question, like picklists, do not load properly when opening a form for the first time. A form re-load is required to properly display these question types and their options.