After reading this article, you will understand which Salesforce editions Youreka is compatible with, and how to install Youreka into a Salesforce environment.
Before you get started
This article might be helpful before you read further:
Youreka is supported in Production and Sandbox orgs with Unlimited, Enterprise, Developer and Demo editions.
Youreka is not supported in Professional or Essentials editions of Salesforce.
As a best practice, always install Youreka into a sandbox or developer edition first to test functionality. As you are planning your Youreka implementation, it's important to know that all licenses that are purchased from Youreka are made available in all sandbox environments your company has where Youreka has been installed.
For implementation partners and Salesforce employees, consider installing Youreka into a Simple Demo Org (SDO), Industry Demo Org (IDO), or Partner Demo Org to test/demo Youreka functionality.
Use the following instructions to install Youreka into your Salesforce Environment:
- While logged into your Production org, Click Get It Now on the Salesforce AppExchange
- When asked Where do you want to install this package?, select either Install in Production, or Install in Sandbox.
- On the Confirmation Installation Details screen, fill out all of the fields and select that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click Confirm and Install.
- Next log into the Salesforce environment where you are trying to install--either production or sandbox.
- On the install screen, you are given three options. Based on who will be using Youreka, choose to
- Install for Admins Only if you want to give access to Youreka functionality via a Permission Set.
- Install for All Users if all your users should have access to Youreka.
- If you are not sure which option to choose, please consult with your Salesforce Administrator to ensure you are installing for the correct profiles.
- Select install and select Grant Access to third-party websites.
Youreka will be installed into your Salesforce Environment. You will usually receive a notification that says it is taking a long time to install. Simply click “Done”, and wait to receive a confirmation email that the managed package has been successful installed.