After reading this article, you will understand which Salesforce editions Youreka is compatible with, and how to install Youreka into a Salesforce environment.
Before you get started
This article might be helpful before you read further:
Youreka is supported in Production and Sandbox orgs with Unlimited, Enterprise, Developer and Demo editions.
Youreka is not supported in Professional or Essentials editions of Salesforce.
As a best practice, always install Youreka into a sandbox or developer edition first to test functionality. For implementation partners and Salesforce employees, consider installing Youreka into a Simple Demo Org (SDO), Industry Demo Org (IDO), or Partner Demo Org to test/demo Youreka functionality.
Installing Youreka in Production
Use the following instructions to install Youreka into your Salesforce Environment:
- While logged into your Production org, Click Get It Now on the Salesforce AppExchange
- When asked Where do you want to install this package?, select either Install in Production, or Install in Sandbox.
- On the Confirmation Installation Details screen, fill out all of the fields and select that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click Confirm and Install.
- Next log into the Salesforce environment where you are trying to install--either production or sandbox.
- On the install screen, you are given three options. Based on who will be using Youreka, choose to
- Install for Admins Only if you want to give access to Youreka functionality via a Permission Set.
- Install for All Users if all your users should have access to Youreka.
- If you are not sure which option to choose, please consult with your Salesforce Administrator to ensure you are installing for the correct profiles.
- Select install and select Grant Access to third-party websites.
Youreka will be installed into your Salesforce Environment. You will usually receive a notification that says it is taking a long time to install. Simply click “Done”, and wait to receive a confirmation email that the managed package has been successful installed.
If you receive an error message during the install process, please visit our Messages and Warnings page to help troubleshoot.