Introduction to Task Sections
Task Sections can be used to create Salesforce Task records while completing a form. Task Sections behave in a very similar manner to Linked Sections, in that they are represented as a repeating list of questions in the form.
To add a Task Section to a Form Template, ensure that Show Smart Features is enabled. After that, drag a Task Section to the canvas. Name the section, and then add Task field link questions to it.
Considerations for using Task Sections:
- Task Sections behave in a similar fashion to Linked Sections, in that multiple Tasks can be created in a single Form.
- Task Sections can be conditionally displayed based on display logic.
- It is possible to have multiple Task Sections in different places on the same Form Template.
- By default, Tasks created through Task Sections are related to (whatId) the Form record.
- If no owner is specified, the Task owner is set to the user completing the form.