New Licensing Model
- We’ve restructured our licensing model and updated our Youreka Licenses tab to reflect these changes. More information regarding our licensing model can be found here: https://youreka.io/pricing/. The legacy licensing page can still be accessed via a button at the top of the new licensing tab inside the application.
- Improved support for communities in the web and mobile apps. This includes navigation fixes and support for uploading files.
- Added better support for warning when you may lose changes in Lightning Experience both in the Template Builder and Complete Forms components.
- The iOS mobile app no longer renders a black screen when bringing up the control panel in landscape view.
- We’ve added clearer instructions while taking photos in SF1 on iOS.
- There are several improvements to the Forms List page in SF1.
- You can now clear out the date and date/time fields once you’ve entered a value with a new button.
- We’ve tweaked the tab order in our app to reflect most customer preferences.
- Scenarios, where required photo questions were not always required, have been addressed.
- We’ve improved support for template images in communities.
- We’ve addressed an issue where not all relevant forms were downloaded to the mobile app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.