Scan Barcode/QR codes into answers
We’ve added the ability to scan barcodes and QR codes directly into the following question types for standard and field link questions
- Long Text
- Deep links including links to records that also allow new, will now correctly use the url-provided id.
- Barcode scanner button displays without wrapping in 2-column templates.
- Barcode scanner back button should not close the form in Android.
- Should no longer hang on the completing start up spinner in rare instances.
- Improvements to reduce photo size of marked-up photos.
- Improvements to handle special characters in dependent question and dependent logic.
- The dependent logic spinner should no longer flash briefly on questions with simple dependent logic.
- Fix for comparative validation on custom objects.
- Improved support for large number of relationships in dependent picklists.
- Picklist values can now contain a “+” character.
- Answer values of 0 and empty are both displayed correctly for number questions.
Auto Forms Batch Job
- Should no longer fail on forms with discoveries that are missing descriptions.
Form Template Detail
- Modals should now open correctly in Salesforce Classic on Macs.
Lighting Web Component
- The Make Discoveries button should now navigate correctly.
- Should load correctly when the org has more than 50,000 photos.