The way that each organization uses Youreka forms is entirely unique. However, out of the box, Youreka offers you some basic functionality for each form at certain parts of its "lifecycle". The following articles will describe each part of the "Form Lifecycle," and what features are available to you at each.
The out-of-box lifecycle stages are as follows:
- New/Created - New forms have been created, but nobody has started filling them out yet.
- In Progress - Forms in progress have been started, but not submitted.
- Submitted - Forms that have been submitted by a user.
- Locked - Forms that have been locked to prevent editing.
- Archived - Forms that no longer are needed for reporting, and can be compressed to conserve storage.
Within each of these stages, there are several things you can do to manage the flow of information, user experience, and business process. The following articles describe each part of the cycle in detail.
Please sign in to leave a comment.