This article demonstrates how Youreka forms can be accessed by clicking within an email.
Before you get started
These articles might be helpful before you read further:
- Introduction to Form Template Builder
- Setting Up Youreka on Public Sites
- Form URLs
Use Form URLs in emails to allow email recipients to fill out forms. Because forms can be made available in the Youreka Mobile App, on the Salesforce Desktop experience or on a publicly available Salesforce site, you can send emails to whomever you wish and have them complete forms.
Visit our Form URLs documentation to learn more about how to create links for forms.
- Send emails to internal users, Salesforce Communities users or to the general public, with the URLs in the email leading any of these users to a form to complete.
- Emails can contain links to new forms or existing ones, depending on your specific needs and requirements
- Emails can contain links to the Youreka Mobile App (for internal users), or mobile web browser (for external users)