Before You Get Started
Question Visibility Based on Blank Answers
- A question can now be visible based on another question (text, number, percent, and currency types) being blank or not blank.
Question Visibility Support for Text Questions
- Text questions can now have conditional visibility. They can be displayed on being equal to or not equal to a value.
Question Visibility Based on Text Questions Being Equal
- Question visibility be now be based on two text questions’ answers being equal. This applies to both standard and field link text questions.
Support Barcode Scanner Offline
- Barcode scanner for field link lookups can now work offline. Related lookup records need to be previously downloaded into the offline cache(Prep for offline).
- Deeplinks to Youreka can now include parameters to navigate to another application after completing work in Youreka.
Minor New Features and Fixes
- Corrected an issue displaying wrong relationship when adding a linked section with a master-detail relationship to the field link object.
- Photo names with periods are no longer truncated.
- Quickly submitting a form or changing pages no longer gets stuck on a spinner.
- Improvements to Check Out an incomplete Check In if a new Check In occurs.
- Support PDF Logos up to 2MB on Android devices
- Check In prompts/spinners now displays object label instead of API name
- Improvements to styling of insight cards
- Fixes for scrolling multi-line long text inputs
- Links now work in rich free text questions
- The recordId parameter in deeplinks is no longer case-sensitive
- Correction to results while toggling in-form lookups
- Improvements to handle offline Check In
- If you have triggers on ContentDocument or ContentDocumentLink and are running into governor limits on a mobile sync, you can now adjust the number of ContentDocumentLinks that are created at one time. Use the Youreka Public Settings custom setting to adjust the Photo Metadata Chunk Size value. Set it to a value small enough that your triggers can be executed without running into the governor limits. If you are not experiencing problems with your triggers, there's no need to set this value.
- Users without sharing edit access to Forms no longer receive an error when attempting to edit forms. The edit button is now hidden. (web-only)
- Form submission no longer gets stuck with in-form lookups in specific scenarios (web and mobile)
- Now correctly allow up to 37MB file uploads instead of 3MB
- Generating a public URL for a form should contain the correct base URL for all sandboxes.
- New permission set added Youreka Community for Customer Community users NOTE: Will still need to be granted API Access to upload files
- Downloading photos while viewing in gallery now works correctly for all supported browsers.
- Field link lookup value should be consistent if form is locked or unlocked.
- Reduce generated PDF size when a form has many rich free text questions.
- Better display questions with long labels and short values
- Long text answers are now correctly displayed
- Better support for IE11
- Fix for failing batch job to auto-lock forms in specific scenario
- Addition to catch invalid field in inherited value
- Change owner to current owner cloning when cloning a template (copy for a new version)
- Reduce apex test field dependency that was blocking encryption of certain fields
- Broadcast a pubsub event when a Form is saved with a close type of SAVE_CLOSE or SUBMIT
- Added search layouts for Form and Form Templates
- Improved layout for Mobile Form Share records