This article teaches you about Youreka Public Settings, which is a custom setting made available as part of the Youreka Managed Package
Before you get started:
These articles might be helpful before you read this one:
There are several places that help admins configure and adjust how Youreka behaves in their Salesforce environment. Some examples of these are the configuration of Form Cards, Mobile Cards, Offline Data, and more. With that said, Youreka offers additional configuration options through the use of Salesforce Custom Settings. When the Youreka Managed Package is installed, admins gain access to a custom setting called Youreka Public Settings. There are many settings available in here, which allow admins to further configure how Youreka works.
To access Youreka Public Settings, visit Setup -> Custom Settings -> Youreka Public Settings. See the list below to understand the purpose of item.
- Answer Creation Batch Size - Adjust this number to set the number of forms created per batch. The higher the number of questions per form, the lower this number should be. Consider using a value of 10 or less for extra large forms(500-1000 questions) and a value of 50 or more for forms with fewer than 100 questions. See Queueable Form Generator article to learn more.
- Default Auto Archive Days - Indicates the number of days after the submission of a Form that it should be Archived. Set to 0 to indicate it should never auto archive. This value is copied to the Template when creating new Templates where if can be overridden. See Archive Forms article to learn more.
- Default remove Mobile Avail Days - Indicates the number of days after the submission of a Form for the Template that that it will no longer be available in mobile apps. This value is copied to the Template when creating new Templates where if can be overridden. Use 0 to disable. See Remove Forms from Mobile article to learn more.
- Form Save Serial - When an org has many synchronous automations(triggers, workflows, process builders, flows) that fire when forms are saved, a single mobile sync containing multiple forms can sometimes encroach on Salesforce limits. Turn this setting on to force the Youreka Mobile app to save forms sequentially rather than all at once, thereby allowing the forms to save within Salesforce limits.
- Mobile Photo Max Size - Maximum size for photos in pixels (long side). The larger the size, the more detailed the photos will be, the longer the mobile sync will take, and the more data space will be used in Salesforce. The default is 750.
- Photo Metadata Chunk Size - Number of Content Documents to send at a time in a sync. Leave empty for default behavior. Consider using this if you intend to capture lots of photos (dozens or hundreds) of photos per form.
- Template Cache Enabled - Allows the organization to leverage Platform Caching to enhance the performance of the Youreka Mobile App. Click here to learn more
- Template Image Fields - A comma separated list of fields to be displayed when leveraging Template Image Search.
- Whitelist LS Objects - A comma separated list of objects that the organization wishes to use in Linked Sections. This is to be used for Standard objects that are not officially supported by the Youreka product.
- Answer Creation Batch Running - This field should never be edited directly. Indicates whether the queueable form generator job is currently running. It is automatically unchecked when the job completes. See Queueable Form Generator article to learn more.
- Create Mobile Save Logs - Enables the creation of Youreka Mobile Logs in the environment. Visit the Youreka Mobile Logs article to learn more.
- Default Auto Lock Days - Indicates the number of days after submission of a Form that it should be locked. Set to 0 to never auto-lock. This value is copied to the Template when creating new Templates where if can be overridden. See Locking Forms article to learn more.
- Form Save Delay Time - Deprecated. Use Form Save Serial instead.
- Max Logs to Keep - Determines the max number of Youreka Mobile Logs which the org will create. Visit the Youreka Mobile Logs article to learn more.
- Number of Days to Keep Logs - If using Youreka Mobile Logs, you can indicate the number of days to keep these logs here. Longer time periods can be helpful but also use data storage. The default is 30.
- Enable Template Image Metadata - This controls whether or not the organization will allow template builders to use image metadata while adding Template Images to their Form Templates
- Template Cache Lifespan - The amount of time that a cached template is available for an end user. Click here to learn more.
- Whitelist FL Objects - A comma separated list of objects that the organization wishes to use with Field Links. This is to be used for Standard objects that are not officially supported by the Youreka product.
- Save E-Sig as JPG - Mark as true to enable the creation of a .jpg file of any E-signatures in your forms. This is to facilitate embedding e-signatures into 3rd part PDF solutions.
The ContentVersionID of the Jpg file is stored in the corresponding answer's E-Sig Image ID field. To used this in a S-Docs pdf, use the E-Sig Image Link field instead.