- Where can I get Youreka?
Youreka can be installed directly from the Salesforce appexchange, located here.
- How do I upgrade Youreka?
If you need to upgrade Youreka to a newer version, make sure to review our upgrading best practices article. You can always upgrade youreka directly from our appexchange listing, located here.
- I just installed Youreka in my sandbox but my licenses are missing. How do I get the licenses applied?
- If you haven't already done so in the new org, navigate to the Get Started tab, and click Activate.
- Navigate to the Youreka Licenses tab and verify license counts still do not match those in production.
- If the license counts still do not match, please email email@example.com with the Sandbox Organization ID, and let us know that you don't see your licenses. If your contacting us on behalf of a customer, make sure to include the customer name as well! Unsure how to find your Organization ID? Check out this Salesforce Knowledge article: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000325251&mode=1&type=1
- I'm trying to link a question to a field in a custom object, but I don't see the object listed. How do I add it?
In order to create a field link to a field on a custom object, you must have first created a lookup to that object from the forms object. Learn more about field links here.
- I would like to create a repeating group of questions that save to multiple records in an object in Salesforce, but I don't see the object listed. How do I add it?
A linked section must be linked to an object in Salesforce. In order to add a linked section to your template, you must first create a lookup from that object to the form object. Learn more about linked sections here.
- Whenever I try to access a form in the Salesforce Mobile app on my iOS device, a white screen loads, and I never see the form. How do I fix this?
In order to display a form in Salesforce Mobile on an iOS device, cross-website tracking must be enabled. On your device, go to settings and find the Salesforce app. There is a setting called Allow Cross-Website Tracking. Turn it on.