This article discusses how to install a test version of the Youreka mobile app onto your Apple device.
Before you get started
If you are attempting to install an IPA File on an Apple Device please see the following:
Depending on the hardware you have access to there are a couple different ways to install an IPA file on your Apple Mobile Device
From a Mac
If you have access to a desktop computer running MacOS use the following instructions for install
- Go to the App Store on your Mac Desktop and download Apple Configurator 2
- Connect your Apple Mobile Device to your Mac Desktop via USB or iCloud
- Click on the Device that you wish to install you IPA file
- Click Add and select Apps from the drop down
- Select Choose from my Mac
- Find the IPA file on your desktop, select it, then click Add
- Configurator will display a loading bar, the IPA File will be ready for use on your device once the bar is loaded.
From a Windows PC
If you have access to a desktop computer running Windows use the following instructions to install on an Apple Device. As a prerequisite you will need iTunes installed on your PC
- Open iTunes on your PC
- Plug your Apple Mobile Device into your PC via the USB cable included with your device
- Drag and drop the IPA File to the Device Section of the Library Panel on the left side
- The IPA should will install
Note: You may need to Manually Trust the App on your Device
Please sign in to leave a comment.