After reading this section, you will learn how to customize the branding of the Youreka mobile app for your organization.
Before you get started
This article might be helpful before you read further:
Introduction to Mobile App Custom Branding
This is a limited free trial. It will be a future paid feature, please contact your CSM to learn more.
In-App Custom Branding allows you to customize the logo and color palettes of the Youreka mobile app to fit your organization. By overriding the default Mobile app color palettes and logo, an admin can not only fully customize the color scheme but they can also configure different color schemes based on the user/profile.
With in-app custom branding you can customize:
- logo (Needs to be uploaded to "Documents" Available only in classic)
- Font color
- Header/Footer color
- Navigation/Side bar color
- Form background color
- Card color
- Menu color
- Offline icon color
- the “+” icon color
- Check-in icon color
- the Distance icon and label color.
If custom palettes are not configured, the Youreka mobile app will default to Youreka’s logo and brand colors.
The App icon, Splash screen, and Font Family within the Youreka mobile app are not customizable.
Enable In-App Custom Branding
Since In-App Custom Branding is a paid feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager to enable.
To enable in Salesforce:
- Access the Youreka Mobile Config ( Setup -> Custom Settings -> Mobile Config).
- Select Manage -> Edit. This will allow you to access the available fields for color customization with the Youreka mobile app.
- To change a setting, find it in the list and update the value. To modify the mobile background color, add the desired color hex to the MB Mobile Background Color field. If you're unsure how to determine a hex color value use this tool: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp.