After reading this section, you will learn how to install and use the Youreka Output Styling Premium Extension Pack.
Before you get started
These articles might be helpful before you read further:
Extension Packs are solutions that help accelerate the Youreka implementation process. This is a premium extension pack requiring premium services. If you’d like the install link and guidance on configuration, please engage your Customer Success team for assistance. Below are details on what this solution does and why you might have a need for it.
Youreka offers an out of the box simple PDF report of a completed form but at times, customers may want a more formatted and or branded document. In this case, they may use a separate merge application to retrieve the Youreka data and push it into a custom formatted output document. Because Youreka has a unique architecture, there may be challenges in retrieving and formatting the data as one may like, so this solution assists with bridging that architectural gap and allows the seamless generation of PDF documents via S-Docs based on data retrieved from a Youreka Form.
Why you may need this:
- You are looking for a simple way to generate documents leveraging data acquired through Youreka Forms
- You have or plan to have a variety of Form Templates and need a flexible design
- You need to pull responses to questions directly from Answer records
- You need to conditionally Omit information from your final document
- You need Pictures displayed inline as they were answered in a Form
- You require formatting and stylization according to your brand standards
How it works:
Through a Salesforce flow, we retrieve the appropriate Answer records and omit those we don’t want and insert them into a well formatted table. Then S-Docs can query and retrieve this data and style a more desirable output. This is typically launched from a button on the Form object.
What is in the Package?
- A Flow
- An Apex Class
- A Custom Button on the Form Object
- Set up instructions on Omission Logic
- CSS Assistance to style the documentOverview
- 9 Fields
- A Custom Tab for Questions
- Page Layouts on the Answer, Question, Form and sDocs Relationship objects
That’s it! We are here to help, so if you would like the install link and guidance on configuration, please engage your Customer Success team for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.