We do thorough testing to ensure that upgrading Youreka will not negatively impact your existing templates or forms. To ensure the most successful transition to a newer version of Youreka, follow these best practices:
- Carefully review the release notes of the newest release, and any releases that came after your current version.
- Look for new features that may be useful to your organization and other updates that may impact your end users.
- If you’re using cloned permission sets, take note of any additional permissions you may need to add to them.
- Communicate to your end users any changes that may impact them.
- Install in a sandbox first. Not sure how? Follow these instructions to Install Youreka and Get Started
- Test, test, test!
- Once you’re confident that everything is working as-expected, install in Production.
Important note: Unless you’ve disabled app auto-updates for your mobile workforce, the mobile app will most likely be updated whenever a new mobile version becomes available (concurrent with new Youreka releases). It’s possible your mobile users are already on a newer version of Youreka Mobile, regardless of if you’ve upgraded your AppExchange app.
Questions? Contact Youreka support.